My virtual personal training services are perfect for those who don’t live in the same city as me and want to work with me based on my background and expertise! Nowadays so much can be done virtually and this is no exception. Having a virtual personal trainer also gives you more support and guidance as opposed to just seeing a personal trainer at a gym. With my services you can have me on an ongoing basis and I can help you along your journey and answer all your questions.
During one-on-one video sessions, I will show you how to perform the exercises with proper form and watch you doing them so I can correct your form if necessary or make adjustments to the exercises. The fitness programs I can design can be done from anywhere (home or hotel) with no or little equipment.
The best part is that you won’t need to leave your home to workout! This is especially great during the cold winter months when you don’t feel like leaving the house. This also means you avoid the inconvenience and distractions of being in a gym.
I will also provide you with accountability tools such as e-journaling to provide ongoing support to you.
Plans and Pricing
Looking for a different package? Let me know and I can create a custom package based on your needs.
You can read more about my approach to fitness by clicking here.
1 Week Coaching & Evaluation Package
- You can select either fitness or plant-based coaching
- One-hour coaching session (phone, skype, or in-person if local)
- One week of email contact (I will reply within one business day, Monday-Friday)
- A follow-up email evaluation of your progress with my recommendations
- (This package does not include a home fitness program)
1 Month Fitness Starter Package
- One-hour phone consultation to go over your fitness goals, your medical history, the accountability tools I will provide, and your daily e-journal
- An evaluation of your health & lifestyle questionnaire
- Two personalized home fitness program with recommendations
- Two one-hour Skype/Facetime session to demonstrate the exercises, watch you perform them and giving you guidance
- Two 30-minute weekly coaching sessions over the phone
- Email support as needed
- eJournal tool to keep you on track (with coaching feedback during weekly calls)
- Ongoing goal setting (total health and wellness, fitness, and lifestyle)
What my clients are saying about me