Want to workout at home but not sure where to start, or need a little motivation? Let me design a fun program for you based on your needs and goals and available equipment! I will then come to your house and show you how to do the exercises and I will available to you the entire week (or month) to help you overcome any struggles you might encounter and make any necessary changes to your program to set you up for success.
If you don’t like working out in gyms because of the loud music, the atmosphere, how busy it can be, etc and prefer working out from the comfort of your own home to save time, or feel more comfortable, or for whatever other reason, I can help you!
Follow-up sessions can be done in-home or via skype/facetime. If you need ongoing support I can also provide that as well. I only take on a small number of clients so that I can dedicate myself to you.
Please note that I am only available for in-home personal training for those living downtown Ottawa. If you don’t live there, we can still work together, click here for more info!
Plans and Pricing
I have different packages to suit your needs and budget. You can read more about my approach to fitness by clicking here.
1 Week Fitness Package
- Thirty minute phone consultation to go over your fitness goals, medical history, & answer your questions
- Customized home program
- One hour in-home session to go over your program
- One week of email contact (I will reply within 1 business day)
- Follow-up email evaluation of your progress with my recommendations
1 Month Fitness Starter Package
- One hour phone consultation to go over your fitness goals, medical history, accountability tools I will provide, & your daily e-journal
- An evaluation of your health & lifestyle questionnaire
- Two personalized home fitness programs with recommendations
- One hour in-home session to go over your programs
- Weekly 30-minute weekly coaching sessions over the phone
- Email support as needed
- eJournal tool to keep you on track (with coaching feedback during weekly calls)
- Ongoing goal setting (total health and wellness, fitness, & lifestyle)
What my clients say about me
“I have been a student of Karine for almost a year and I have to say she is an absolutely fabulous Pilates instructor. I have attended private sessions and classes. What sets Karine apart is her contagious energy and unique ability to connect with her students. She pushes her students to get the maximum they can out of their workout with a fun and positive approach. I always look forward to our sessions and hope to be a student of hers for years to come. “Siobhan
“Karine has a unique ability to make working out fun! As her Pilates student for the past year, I have seen her tailor programs to ensure that all participants are challenged, are able to keep up and feel like they belong there. She recognizes that fun and laughter are integral parts of fitness and that the way to encourage people to meet their fitness objectives is for them to enjoy it. My Pilates practice has improved dramatically with Karine and I finally look forward to my workouts.”Lindsay
“I’ve experienced a lot of different instructor styles, but definitely rank Karine’s in the top best! I love how comforting she makes each workout while ensuring that it remains challenging. I’ve taken her Pilates, foam rolling and spin classes and have seen her interactions with everyone in the room infused with positivity and helpful knowledge. She carries a wealth of experience and knowledge that make her a gifted instructor, but also a great companion on your health and fitness journey with her. Have a great time getting to know her as she works with you. I know I have and definitely miss her as she helps others hundreds of miles from me.“Joanna
Looking for something different? I can make you a customized package?
Just let me know what you’re looking for!